A Very Special Supernatural Special // SPN Restrospective
For SPN fans who have not seen the video yet, here you go! I hope you enjoy.
so I did the thing, again.
Put my son to sleep in his new onesie, woke up to a bear raiding my drawers.
Thoughtful underwear with hidden powers. For every pair purchased you fund 7 pads to a girl in need.
OH SHIT YOU GUYS THIS COMPANY IS MAKING UNDERWEAR THAT IS STAIN RESISTANT, ANTIMICROBIAL, AND WILL ABSORB UP TO 6 TEASPOONS OF LIQUID BUT STILL LOOKS FUCKING SEXY
AND DID I MENTION THIS PART:
For every pair of THINX you buy, you help one girl in the developing world stay in school by providing her with seven washable, reusable cloth pads.
AND WHY IS THAT SUCH A BIG DEAL? HERE’S WHY:
After doing some research, Agrawal says she found that more than 100 million girls in the developing world were missing a week of school because of their periods, and using things such as leaves, old rags, or plastic bags in the place of sanitary pads.
THE SIZES RUN FROM XS TO XXL AND THE PRICES ARE NOT INSANE, THEY’RE OBVIOUSLY HIGHER THAN THOSE 5 FOR $10 SALES AT TARGET BUT YOU WON’T HAVE TO THROW THEM OUT BECAUSE YOU MISCALCULATED YOUR FLOW AND BLED ALL OVER THEM BEFORE YOU COULD GET TO A BATHROOM
I’M SORRY FOR SHOUTING I’M JUST REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS
LIKE HOLY FUCKBASKET IT’S ABOUT DAMN TIME
Always reblog. Once i have money again, I’m buying a pair.
Buying these. If you subscribe to their newsletter, you get a $10 off coupon.
THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL INNOVATION FOR UNDERWEAR. I was actually thinking the other day “Why isn’t there underwear that can absorb period blood without ruining it? Because mother nature can be such a poop head and give you your period early!!!!
Crazy, adorable, perfect hair <3
Day 3 :
Sois prudent aujourd’hui!
Sois aussi prudent que possible! ^__^
Pour quoi devrais-tu être prudent ?
Et bien, tu pourrais marcher dans une crotte de chien ! /o\
Masaki Aiba [AM-00006]
15 years our boys have stuck together through the toughest of times. To commemorate that and to celebrate with my fellow fans, i’m giving away my RE version of The Digitalian that is included in my bundle package from CD Japan for those of you who can’t purchase it. Even though it doesn’t have the extra stuff like in the LE, remember there is a bonus track! :D
(note: the album will be released on the 22nd of october)
Here are the rules, terms and conditions.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- This is for ARASHI fans only. You are not required to follow me, but i recommend it incase you miss some important announcement about this giveaway.
- Give away will run from September 14th-November 1st PST
- Again this is for the REGULAR edition of the album only. if you are looking for the LE version, please go look somewhere else.
- NO GIVE AWAY BLOGS!!
- You must be 18+ or have parent permission to receive things from me.
- You MUST have your inbox open and must be willingly to give me your address.
- Will ship internationally :)
- How to enter: everyone gets a possible of 4 entries.
- LIKE this post=one entry
- MAX REBLOG for this post is twice per person ONLY=two entries (more than 2 reblogs will not give you more, but feel free to do it anyways to spread the word.}
- OPTIONAL: Inbox me (no anon asks) and answer one of the following: who is your favorite member and tell me one thing you like about him? or a kind message if you want lol. (or both XD) and this will count as one entryNote: What you tell me in the third entry WILL NOT give you any leverage nor will it affect my bias-ness in choosing the winner for winners will be chosen randomly. It’s just for fun as well as a way for my own record keeping of who has entered.
Again winner(s) will be chosen randomly from a hat (yes i’m going old fashion) and will have 24 hours to respond if picked.
If you have any questions or concerns, please drop by my inbox and let me know. I will not answer to anon asks.
Good luck! and may the mighty sparkly rainbows forever be in your favor.
Since I couldn’t access CD Japan in time to get the “package” version. *sniffle*
Debra. Mariska. Sophia.
Lock and load!
This counts, right?
We’ll allow it.
Wait for us!!!
We got you!
Not gonna lie… we’ve fallen for the women of Wednesday
What if women had minstrel cycles instead of menstrual cycles? You’d just have a guy with a lute follow you around for a week every month and play you songs constantly?
My boyfriend (via thecarrionlibrarian)
#no but can you imagine if that was how you learned once a month you weren’t pregnant#by some dude singing songs about the victory of it#you wake up and he’s there and you are so happy#this dude becomes your favorite dude#but then you realize you haven’t seen your friend’s minstrel in a while#I mean everyone notices#like half the people are on the same cycle so for one week out of four your job is just flooded with fucking minstrels everywhere#the cacophony#but Mary over there is all alone#and she’s like my minstrel is late#but we all fucking know#her minstrel has gone off to find her a baby#a nine month journey he must make alone#and until he comes back there is no music in her life#what a glorious world this would be#I love the minstrels (@onionjuggler)
1/30 directors ⇢ David Cronenberg
"I have no rules. For me, it’s a full, full experience to make a movie. It takes a lot of time, and I want there to be a lot of stuff in it. You’re looking for every shot in the movie to have resonance and want it to be something you can see a second time, and then I’d like it to be something you can see 10 years later, and it becomes a different movie, because you’re a different person. So that means I want it to be deep, not in a pretentious way, but I guess I can say I am pretentious in that I pretend. I have aspirations that the movie should trigger off a lot of complex responses."